Home | Up
Things to remember when planning a successful day of sailing!
- Please wear shoes with light colored souls only. (gum, white, light grey
etc.- Dark colors mark the boat).
- Bring sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, hats, and Music CDs or iPods.
- Dress in layers, preparing for fairly cool moments, and rather warm times
- Pack items in nylon bags, do not bring paper bags of things, as they rip
- You may bring alcohol, but drink responsibly. Please no drugs. Cigars etc
on aft deck.
- Please No Pets ;(
- For maximum enjoyment, limit alcohol the previous evening, and get plenty
- Limit caffeine on the morning of sailing, (caffeine slightly increases the
risk of seasickness)
- Have fun, wear a funny hat or something, create a theme for your group!
- The water can be very warm (75°+) in the north bay and swimming is common
- so plan accordingly.
- If your event plans include anchoring for lunch or BBQ plan for an extra 1
to 2 hours for that.
- Bring a special gift for the captain ;) - It's an ancient seafaring
tradition that will bring good luck to the trip!
- Generally speaking, this is an All day event, it is advisable to leave
plenty of time after this event before your next appointment.
- Remember it will take at least about 45 minutes from SF or about 50
minutes from East Bay areas.